Stunning, well maintained home offers open floorplan and tranquil private setting! Natural light and 10' ceilings on main level and arched openings add to the spacious feel of the home. Kitchen cabinets have been recently painted white and backsplash replaced with honed marble. New paint in several rooms. Kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and a large breakfast area. There is also a pantry and a butlers pantry. Office/formal living room has doors that close for privacy. Hardwood floors have been refinished with dark stain. Master is on the main floor. Master bath has an updated frameless shower door, new tile in the shower, dual vanities, and a jetted tub. 4 more bedrooms upstairs. One being used as a playroom. One with private bath and one jack and jill. Sellers recently had basement finished, including a theater w/stadium seating, full bathroom, large man cave/playroom and professionally done concrete floors. Screened porch and huge deck overlooks private yard.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,671 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Home Theater,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association