All brick, immaculate one level living home with gorgeous landscaping in beautiful Hidden Forest. Great floor plan features over 2700 square feet per tax report. Spacious great room and kitchen with breakfast bar/island and eating area. Cabinets galore and luxury vinyl congoleum flooring. Refrigerator, washer and dryer stays. Office or formal living room and large formal dining room as you enter. Huge great room with electric fireplace. New carpet and new furnace. Owners are willing to sell some of the furniture. Large master bedroom and master bathroom with dual vanities, sep shower, and garden tub. 3 more bedrooms with a full guest bath and another half bath off of the good sized laundry room. Enormous patio in level backyard. Won't last long!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,722 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Great Room, Electric.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Assigned Parking Space, Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors