Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this great one level home in Avalon for a GREAT price!! Offered at $144,900, this home sits on a LARGE corner lot and has great curb appeal. This home features vaulted ceiling in den, wood burning FP, spacious kitchen with large eat-in area & pantry. Stainless appliances including refrigerator! Large master suite also has vaulted ceiling. Split bedroom design. Small covered porch and storage closet outside. Low maintenance brick and hardy plank make for a great home. Within walking distance of the community pool and clubhouse! Convenient to schools and shopping. USDA eligible! Call today to schedule your private showing!
Single Family, 1 Story
Private Water Service
1,423 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 1. Brick, Den.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, On Street, Uncovered.
- Covered, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Subdivision.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors