Tucked in the back of the desirable Inverness Cove Community rests this spacious 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Townhome, just a short walk from the fantastic community pool area. Rare main level master suite & laundry. The kitchen is a chefs delight with plenty of counter and storage space, stainless appliances, pantry & breakfast bar. The great room is open to the kitchen & features a cozy gas log fireplace. Out the back door you will find a covered patio and large deck area that is perfect for relaxing and entertaining with the added bonus of no rear neighbors. The private master suite offers an inviting garden tub, raised dual vanities, separate shower and large walk-in closet. Upstairs first you will notice a huge loft/bonus room which can serve many purposes depending on your needs. The upstairs is complete with 2 large bedrooms with plenty of closet space which are served by a full bathroom. Super convenient location right in the heart of the 280 corridor.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,009 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned,Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association