Welcome home to 123 Chadwick Dr. This charming neighborhood is filled with sidewalks, streetlights, and a strong sense of community. Conveniently located just off of Valleydale rd. just inside the Helena City limits and only 2 minutes from I65 and HWY 31 for the ultimate in convenience. One level home with great curb appeal. This home has the perfect layout! Large living room has a cozy wood-burning fireplace, & overlooks the flat front yard so you can watch your children play. Dining room has wainscoting. Large dine-in Kitchen with Brand New TRUE French doors, lots of cabinet/counter space and an awesome breakfast area that receives lots of natural light from the big, bay window. Large master suite has plenty of room for large furniture,walk-in closet,and space to sit down and do make up in front of the mirror. Two large guest bedrooms served by another full sized bath. 2 car garage(New Garage door)and driveway in the back of the house. Furnace&Heat Pump 2-3years! New Vinyl siding!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,542 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Family Room, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors