GORGEOUS all brick two story home with finished basement was just remodeled with new granite kitchen counters, all new stainless steel appliances, upgraded lighting, stair spindles, hardwoods on main level master, new master BA tile floors, screened in porch and landscaping. Main level master with two bedrooms upstairs with Jack & Jill bath and bonus room. Basement offers in-law-suite with private bedroom and full bath and bonus. Jetted tub and separate shower in master with double vanities & walk-in closet. Small community just yards from elementary school, and short distance from middle school. Spacious deck off den with screened in porch and open deck great for entertaining. Two very spacious garage spaces with room for plenty of storage. Gorgeous view from back yard with plenty of room for family fun. Come see this extremely well maintained home today!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,970 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Brook Chase Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors