Feel AT HOME the minute you walk in the door! Adorable and well maintained 4 bdrm, 3 bath home with huge back yard fully enclosed w/ nice wooden privacy fence. Beyond back yard is private beautiful wooded landscape. Nice view from deck off of kitchen. Main level master bdrm and bath w/ two other bedrooms on main level. Large dining room, great room with FP and kitchen with eat-in area, laundry room all main level living. Finished basement has fabulous space with industrial style finish and built in loft bed. Owner installing new carpet in basement. Security system, nice size closets, 2 car garage, beautiful neighborhood and SO CLOSE to shopping, schools, parks, new recreational center and library. New sidewalks installed by City of Pelham lead from entrance way of Panther Ridge to schools, parks and walking tracks! Family room in basement has windows and closet and could easily be 5th bedroom. This house is priced to sell! Don't miss out...should move quickly!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors