MULTIPLE OFFERS: HIGHEST AND BEST DUE BY SUNDAY 10/25/2020 AT 5PM. 4/3.5 with a huge backyard! Oak Mountain schools and convenient to Briarwood school! Located on a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood with convenience to 119 and 280. New back deck with beautiful pergola, fresh paint, new carpet and re-finished hardwood! New granite in master bath and kitchen with all new stainless-steel appliances. Home is very well maintained! Very spacious basement with potential to be finished! Be in this beautiful home in time to celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas! It won't last long!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,842 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Multiple Staircases
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association