Renovated 4 br, 2.5 ba brick home w/3,025 sq. ft. of living on 2.57+/- acres & LOTS OF NEW! Like the new salt water system for in-ground pool + liner, new siding on pool house, incredible new deck w/solar lighting overlooking pool & patio area, new paint throughout, new brushed nickel lighting & ceiling fans throughout w/new matching faucets, switch plates, outlet covers & vent covers, new countertops in kitchen & baths, new sinks & even toilets w/refinished tub & shower in bathrooms, new carpet in brs & stairwell, new air handler...there’s not much left to replace!! With a great open floor plan w/split br design on main level which includes a fabulous master w/ensuite bath that has jetted tub, sep. shower & great walk-in closet & 2 other good size bedrooms & another full bath & a downstairs that would be the ENVY of anyone with teenagers since there’s a den, 4th br, 1/2 bath, office/study & a FABULOUS laundry room that could easily be converted to 2nd kit., WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,025 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Storm Door,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Lower Level.
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Acreage,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Acreage,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association