Renovated 4 br, 2.5 ba brick home w/3,025 sq. ft. of living on 2.57+/- acres & LOTS OF NEW! Like the new salt water system for in-ground pool + liner, new siding on pool house, incredible new deck w/solar lighting overlooking pool & patio area, new paint throughout, new brushed nickel lighting & ceiling fans throughout w/new matching faucets, switch plates, outlet covers & vent covers, new countertops in kitchen & baths, new sinks & even toilets w/refinished tub & shower in bathrooms, new carpet in brs & stairwell, new air handler...there’s not much left to replace!! With a great open floor plan w/split br design on main level which includes a fabulous master w/ensuite bath that has jetted tub, sep. shower & great walk-in closet & 2 other good size bedrooms & another full bath & a downstairs that would be the ENVY of anyone with teenagers since there’s a den, 4th br, 1/2 bath, office/study & a FABULOUS laundry room that could easily be converted to 2nd kit., WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,025 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Storm Door,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Lower Level.
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Acreage,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Acreage,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association