Wonderful home nestled in the woods on over 2 ACRES & in the HEART OF CHELSEA! This 3 Bedroom/3 Bath one story home with finished basement is move in ready. Kitchen is furnished with an abundance of cabinets & white appliances. Living area features brick surround wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors & access to open deck. Basement level host mud room/office area, spacious den with stately gas fireplace, wet bar, full bath & laundry area...perfect for teen or in-law suite. Circular drive & private. NEW ROOF & GUTTERS (2016). Enjoy the wildlife, fruit trees & tranquility this property has to offer, but with all the conveniences of shopping & award winning Chelsea schools...A HIDDEN GEM!!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,232 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Den, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Gravel Road, Public Roads, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors