Welcome Home!! This gorgeous one level home with FULL finished basement won't last long! Situated on an almost acre culdesac lot in a quiet neighborhood with NO HOA fees, you will enjoy the feel of being "out of the city". But this home is located conveniently just off 280! The unique cobblestone drive & sidewalk welcome you to this stunning home. Den features gas fp and vaulted ceiling. The kitchen features granite counters, tile backsplash, hardwoods, BOSCH stainless appliances, island with seating, eat in area and large pantry. Master Suite has trey ceiling, his/hers closets & newly renovated bath w/ large soaker tub and tile shower. Split BR style w/ 2 Bedrooms & Jack-n-Jill Bath on main level, plus half bath & laundry room w/ utility sink. Downstairs features a 4th Bedroom, Full Bath, Den w/ Bar, & Bonus room (exercise/office/craft room) & sunroom. Beautiful walk out covered patio. Great screened porch & open deck for entertaining. Huge flat back yard! Don't miss this one!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,367 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association