CHELSEA SCHOOLS! Sellers are relocating. Great one level full brick home - well maintained & easy to show. Very open floor plan with split bedrooms, hardwood floors on the main level except bathrooms. Eat in Kitchen with island, granite, tumble marble back splash & black & stainless appliances. Basement is finished with TV room or man cave, 4th bedroom, full bath & work out room or den. Trey ceiling in Master Bedroom, Master Bath has separate vanities, separate shower & jetted tub. Two car garage with insulated doors, sprinkler system front & back yard, fenced yard, screen deck, uncovered deck, plus patio & deck off patio for entertaining. Air condition was replaced about 2 years ago as well as hot water heater. Be sure to look at the virtual tour.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Tile, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors