Beautiful well maintained brick home with updates galore just a short walk to award winning Vestavia schools. Located in a quiet cul de sac this custom built home offers a unique floor plan. Must see to appreciate. Recent updates include new dual zone High Seer HVAC, new garage door, new washer and dryer, fresh neutral paint inside and out, and new carpet throughout. Spacious great room features gleaming hardwood floors, and a gas fireplace. Kitchen has granite counter tops, top of the line stainless appliances, and lots of cabinets with plenty of storage space. Large laundry room with new Samsung washer and dryer included. Impressive Master bedroom suite upstairs with a second one downstairs. The 4th bedroom is small so could also be a perfect office space. Circular drive in front and large, level driveway on side with enough room to park numerous vehicles. 450 square foot deck overlooks forest. 2010 roof. Sidewalks and underground utilities in this neighborhood with stunning views.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Brick (FIREPL),Inser.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Intercom System,Recess Lighting,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned,Attached,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fireplace,Sprinkler System,Porch. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Irregular Lot.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors