Completely updated European Villa with latest interior and exterior is nestled in (over one acre private lot) Exclusive Abingdon Sec. of Mtn Brook. Professionally landscaped, front parking pad and 2-car garage, detached 2-car garage with stubbed garage apartment. 20 - ft ceiling in foyer and living rm. 10-ft ceilings main level , 9-ft ceilings upper level. Main level master suite, three fireplaces, front stone patio, rear stone terrace. private screened-in porch off of master BR, two stairwells to upper level , partially finished basement with great room and bonus rm. Large basement storage , laundry in master and upper level. Bonus rooms on main and upper levels for bedroom, playroom, office or workout room. Security system, sound system ,front irrigation system, 4 HVAC units, floored attic storage areas with full door access. Pull down steps to floored attic.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,132 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 3. Gas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Den, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors