This beautiful 5 bedrm, 4.5 bath home located in the highly sought after Abingdon neighborhood is situated on over 1 acre & is perfect for those looking for space, convenience, & a move in ready home. The master bedrm & bath are located on the main level, featuring a stone fireplace, seating area, a vaulted ceiling with wooden beams. The master also features a large walk in closet, double vanities, a soaking tub & walk in shower. Also located on the main level you will find vaulted ceilings that allow for natural light, a half bath, the beautiful white kitchen featuring counter seating, high-end stainless steel appliances & an open flow floorplan. Also featured on the main level are a formal dining rm, living rm, den & wet bar area. Upstairs you will find 4 additional bedrms & 3 baths, an office/workout/TV rm & plenty of storage. This home features 2 laundry rms, security & sound systems, & an irrigation system. This home also provides garaged parking for 4 vehicles.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,132 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 3. Gas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Den, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors