1999 Parade Home in gated n'hood built around 5 lakes. One owner brick home w 2 BR's main level. Master opens to deck, has double tray ceiling, 2 walk-in closets, jetted tub, sep shower, water closet, double vanity. Huge kitchen w island eating bar, double tray ceiling, Corian, gas range, bay eating area, Lazy Susan. Formal dining room. Large family room has corner gas log FP. Screen porch w tongue/groove ceiling, open deck, private, natural back yard. Upstairs BR 3 has separate study area. 2 walk-in attic storage spaces. Jack/Jill bathroom. Bsmt has rec room + office and 2 car garage. Plantation shutters; 10' main level ceilings; roof 2012; sprinkler; wired for security; stubbed for central vac; 2-60 gal water heaters 2011; upstairs HVAC 2014; compressor main lvl 2015; new front windows and sills 2016; interior paint 2017; reciprocal pool/tennis with Brook Highland. No one can build across the street, so will remain wooded. Main level hardwood floors.
Single Family, Other
3,837 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Exercise ,Office/Study ,Play/Rec
- Tile (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Lower Level.
- Brick, Hard board
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System,Porch Screened. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors