BACK ON THE MARKET! NEW PAINT!!!! Beautiful executive home in the heart of Inverness, close to both 280 and I65. This 4 sided brick home is on a lovely, wooded 1.6 acre lot with many upgraded features and a fully finished, extremely large basement. The main level features a beautiful kitchen with keeping room, large master suite, deep crown molding, and a screened in porch with fireplace, along with a large open deck area. Upstairs you will find 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths, one of which is a jack and jill. The large open basement would be great for a man cave or playroom with plenty of space! All this tucked away in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood that is convenient to restaurants, shopping and interstates. Don't wait on this one, houses in this neighborhood don't last long!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,957 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 3. Blower, Brick, Marble, Stone, Great Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Subdivision, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors