You won't believe your eyes, this one level home is stunning and looks like a model home & minutes away from Logan Martin Lake. Completely upgraded with high end stainless steel appliances, quartz counter top & custom cabinets in spacious kitchen with eating area. Hardwood floors throughout home, formal dining and living rooms & separate den with w/b fireplace. Energy efficient HVAC, windows and hot water heater keeps your power bill low. Massive Master BR suite with seating area & sunroom parlor which lead to deck on rear of home. Master has custom closets. Master BA has double vanities, jetted garden tub & separate shower. Two additional bedrooms & additional full bath. One acre lot with privacy trees, well manicured and flat lot. Large carport can hold up to 4 cars. New septic field lines, septic cleaned & inspected 10/2018. New smoke detectors inside. All window treatments to remain. Large propane tank remains with the property. You have to see this amazing home!
Single Family, Other
1,980 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Furnace-90% Eff,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Acreage,Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building. Acreage,Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors