Over 1 acre lot at end of cul de sac!!! Beautiful Chelsea neighborhood. Low maintenance brick home with gleaming hardwood floors in great room and dining room. Gorgeous tiled gas fireplace. Granite kitchen counter tops and gas stove with breakfast bar and eating area. Master bedroom and 2 other bedrooms on main level. 4th bedroom and full bath in basement with room for expansion. Surround sound and security system. Extra large garage for large vehicles or garage storage. Covered and screened deck to enjoy private yard.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,064 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Sound System, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors