This 3 BR/2BA all brick home offers plenty of space and luxury. Large open den/family room w/hardwood floors, gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling & great views. Formal dining room with custom crown molding & HW flooring. Spacious kitchen w/stainless steel appliances & bar seating has breakfast nook. Master BR is perfect for king size bed & large furniture. Huge master BA with jetted tub, separate shower, double vanity & large walk-in closet. Additional 2 bedrooms are spacious. Full bath with tub/shower combo between bedrooms. Main level laundry has utility sink. Walk downstairs to custom game room/media room with custom woodwork, tile flooring & tin roof ceiling. Two additional rooms are partially finished, one of which is plumbed for water. Two car garage is huge with room for large vehicles plus. Large rear deck & great for entertaining. Patio off basement level. Seller will pay up to not to exceed $6500 of buyers closing costs and prepaids for an executed contract closing.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,353 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Den/family Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors